The Transatlantic ESG Forum
The Transatlantic ESG Forum (TEF) is a not-for-profit membership organization that brings together business leaders, investors and policymakers to explore how private capital, enterprise and technology can best be used to help solve the greatest challenge of our times: climate change.
ESG (environmental, social and governance), sustainable finance and a commitment to a carbon-neutral economy are the paramount themes of the 2020s and widely discussed across Europe, the USA and Canada. However, there is no organization that facilitates regular transatlantic exchange on these matters between business, the financial sector and the public sectors. TEF fills this gap, working closely with other transatlantic institutions and business initiatives.
Why join TEF?
We invite corporations, asset managers, banks, ESG advisors and private individuals to join TEF as a member or supporter.
Membership will help you:
- Navigate the complex and constantly evolving ESG landscape
- Identify funding programs and ESG policies relevant for your investment or business
- Build relationships with political decision-makers
- Meet potential investors and companies with attractive, ESG-driven business models
Specifically, we will:
- Help you understand European and North American policy initiatives and investment programs that support green investments and technologies
- Facilitate access to policymakers responsible for ESG and sustainability matters in the EU, the USA and Canada
- Match ESG investors looking for sustainable opportunities with companies seeking growth capital
- Convene and host regular conferences and roundtables
- Promote research and publications around ESG, green finance, and stakeholder capitalism